The too-opinionated, too-idealistic,head under the hat of a girl on the edge.
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Know What I Mean?
You know those awkward moments. It seems like there are endless opportunities for them to make themselves present, and there are only a few ways with which to deal with them....1.) Embrace the awkwardness and simply sigh or do nothing. 2.) Point out the awkwardness ex.- " Awkward momemt!" " Anyway!" or even " NEW SUBJECT!" 3.) Escape ex. - Sigh, look around, and just walk away 4.) Make a joke. If you're a girl you may have noticed that the majority of these awkward moments happen in the company of your father. For instance, A few weeks ago I was watching of one my favorite cheesy John Hughes movies - Some Kind Of Wonderful - With my Father. Twice in the movie the lead character passionately kisses two different crying girls. So, each time I exclaimed, " DON'T KISS HER! HER NOSE IS RUNNING!" ( Option 4)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Or you know, you could always yell out "black and yellow!". opt. 5. :)
ReplyDelete