Monday, July 25, 2011

Ithigi ithigenjithigoy pithigie.

I'm currently lying in bed with entire freaking pie. Do you understand how great that is? Do you? i really don't think you do. So, listen up, while I was lacking internet, I blogged every five minutes and I actually said some pretty deep shiznit. However, this is not my laptop. So when I get home I will post it all up on here, and it will be like a blast of somewhat witty teenage emotion exploding all over your monitor.... Or just my stupidity. Well, since everyone steals my idea, I might as well keep the legacy alive. People Guessing Game? You know it(:

1.) "Don't waste your time on me; You're already the voice inside my head."
I may be stupid, I may be headed for hell, and according to the Christians on youtube I'm a demon, but I'm having an amazing time. (I almost said hell of a time, but then I decided I was above puns.) You were with me for 9 hours straight. How did that happen? xD I don't know. You should just come back and play guitar, and mess up, and curse under your breath, because I love you.

2.) "You make me happy, whether you know it or not."
I don't understand why you like me so much... at all. I don't understand why you think I'm such a good singer. I just love your hermit crab. And you. And apparently we're going to New York!? With Mumsy!? This makes me thoroughly joyful.

3.) "I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through. I've never been perfect but neither have you."
I'm sorry I suck so bad. Don't worry; You didn't do anything, I just suck. xD Umm. You're still awesome. Really really awesome. Although, I sort of resent you for telling me a story that actually made me get teared up. You can still talk to me about anything, and I still trust you more than pretty much all these other people. Keep being udderly magical.

4.) "Linger on, pale blue eyes."
Best friend. Record players are awesome. Beatles albums. Karma. Enough said.
P.S. Lock the door.

5.) " Could you be loved."
I miss you. I wish I was at the lake with you. I wish we were always together. I wish I looked as good in prep clothes as you do. You rock it. Also, you're very pretty. Also... Just... Love everywhere.

6.) aasdfghjkl. River. Is. Melody.?! What is this nonsense!? We went to the mall. This was enjoyable. Yes... Confetti&Chocolate&DoctorWho&Pasta??? YES <3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment