Hello, blog. I've missed you. I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, but that I could just be because I had gotten in the habit of blogging everyday. I'm currently listening to a mix of Nirvana, The Beatles, and Metallica. You'd think that mix wouldn't work, but it is the perfect playlist for me. If I add a little 80's alt rock, and some Panic! at the Disco it will be my personality in music form. Have I mentioned that I miss Amy Winehouse? Every time I sing her music, it makes me miss her, which makes me think of Kurt Cobain, which makes think of John Lennon. Then I get totally depressed. I'm also going through a Barbra Streisand phase. I love her.
Enough about music...
1.) Well, here we are. We've been going out over month, and we've never even had a real fight. I'm glad you enjoyed my obnoxiously long letter. I also don't like it when you're angry... Mostly because I know that your just like me in the sense that you completely lose control of yourself when you get in a mood like that. So, in short, be happy because I love you. (:
2.) Happy Birffday. (: It was really great to see you. You're one of those people who I know I'll be friends with forever. I can just tell. Never forget to shake your nola. (;
3.) YOU ACTUALLY CAME OVER.
... i missed you. a lot. let's leave it at that.
ANYWHO! I have to go do homework and such. If you're bothering to read this, I probably love you, and if you I tell you I love you, then never forget it, because I mean it with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment