I'm just completely melancholy right now. I don't know if its because it's Sunday, or because I'm tired, or because I'm confused, or because this is such a freaking run-on sentence, but I am totally melancholy. You know what I haven't done in a really really long time? My stupid people guessing game with all of the really predictable passive aggressive statements. And because I'm bored, I think I will.
1.) You're fantastic. Seriously. And no matter how many times you say you're not, you will always be fantastic. So deal with it. Also, if at some point in your very busy sports-filled schedule you could squeeze in some time for little ol' me, that would be great. (:
2.) We aren't going to have any classes together anymore. I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive school. And who will you mooch off of?! D: Anyway. Austin Carlile and Pizza Parties Forevah. :3
3.) Stop being so incredibly amazing in every imaginable fashion. Please. Also, come over, because I miss you so much it hurts. Okay? You can even stand awkwardly in the corner, and stroke my Charlie Sheen sticker, and try to make me uncomfortable. I don't care. Just come over my house. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment