“You love me cause I’m fragile, when I thought that I was strong, but you touch me for a little while, and all my fragile strength is gone.“
In my life, there is a… person. Who makes me smile instantaneously, makes me laugh when there are tears running down my face, and who’s pain I feel just as strong as if it were my own. I don’t know why I’m lucky enough to have this person around, but I can’t imagine how I got along without them. No one has to know, why I manage to plaster a smile on my face. No one has to know why I laugh a little longer, or giggle for no reason. They can see that I’m happy. It doesn’t make sense for me to love you. It’s not practical. And from my usual heartless stand point I would say that it’s pointless and stupid. But it makes me feel exhilarated and happy and good having you in my life. Maybe, you’re changing me after all. Maybe, I really am getting a heart, and maybe I really am losing my mind. And I can’t believe it, but I’m happy about it.
Oh, you're welcome. :D
ReplyDelete