I very highly enjoy men's trouser's. I have no reason to believe I'll ever need to wear any other pants again. So, if you don't agree with me on the fact that tight tee-shirts and ridiculously sized men formal wear is a good look for me, prepare to be gravely disappointed. I wish my life was directed by John Hughes. I wish Molly Ringwald was my bestfriend. I also wish I had black round glasses like Duckie, and Ozzie have, because right now I only have red ones like Lennon. I love fat babies. They're just so adorable. I love eccentric people; people that don't fit in those stereotypical boundaries of what is right and wrong, and yet are some of the kindest, purest, most positive people you'll ever know. They might smell like cigarettes, they might never open their windows, they might have secrets, and scars, and they might watch too much inappropriate television, but when comes down to it you know that they will be there. The majority of the people in my life whom I trust explicitly, and whom I consider my aunts and uncles, and brothers and sisters, are like that. I'm comfortable with that. With slight chaos. Normality confuses me.
No comments:
Post a Comment