Saturday, August 6, 2011

Let's Rock This Bitch.

Army of Skanks,
This right here is gonna be a stupid people guessing game that I hate with all my non-existent heart.

1.) You confuse me. If you know me as well as you seem to think you do, then you would know that I'm not going to get mad because you freaking smoked pot. God, don't be so stupid. "Marijuana Juliana" was my nickname. Pot doesn't bother me. For someone who calls me one of his "best friends", it's funny how everyone else knows this stuff and I don't. And now you won't text me back. Okay, honey. When you're ready to stop being dumb, text me back. I love you. So... stop being stupid.

2.) Stop being attracted to me. Now. I love you so much, and you're really awesome. Don't ruin it by being attracted to me. I don't get itttt. I felt so bad when you were crying the other night. I was almost crying, and you know how weird that is for me. Always be awesome. Okay? Shake a nola forever.

3.) I miss you so fucking much. I feel like it's my fault that we aren't as close as we were. You have been a better friend to me than literally anyone else. I'm sorry that I suck so bad. It's nothing you did. I hope that I'll be able to get you back, because you're one of the few people in my life that I genuinely rely on. I love you so much, even though I never say it enough. You're amazing, and fantastic, and I miss you.

I'm just like Janice in Mean Girls.

DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment