Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Drama Queen Part 1: "He said, She said"

I figured that since my life is like a bad episode of Degrassi at school, and an HBO special at home, I might as well title my blog like a TV show...

Drama. Is it all you people live for? Honestly, I don't understand how you have the energy to care so much about other people's business all the time. About all the stupid teenage love affairs and heart breaks and hair cuts.
About how he likes her but she likes him more, and he said he liked her but won't own up to it, but that other guy still likes that girl who isn't one of us and therefore he is a trader and how she only listens to the other one when shes upset and thats just the biggest pain because she totally stole your boyfriend and they were just the perfect couple before I had to step in and be all weird and now everyone seems to think that he's this and that because I stopped caring and I must have depression since I don't care so much for school food and how she cried which means she still likes him although she wont admit it and I cant believe she almost hit her and can you believe that she died her hair and why isn't he sorry enough for everyone and how come he didnt compliment my shirt and why did she look at me funny when they hugged and how come he doesn't like me and he should because I always loved him for he is and to me it all just sounds like..
BLAH. BLAH. BLAH.

NEWS FLASH! I don't care. I really don't care about anyone elses stupid teenage drama. Just because I care about my friends, doesn't mean I care about all this propagandic bullshit. Honestly, let's talk about my drama, and if yours comes anywhere near it, you can share. With so much pain and suffering, not just on the world, but in our social circle, you'd think that people would spend less time thinking about all this ridiculous nonsense, and a little more appreciating the fact that things are relatively good.

If you spend less time counting other people's problems, you'll have more time to count your blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I like how your rant is like 5x smaller and like, everything I was telling you., xD I'll shut up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you, and your blog. and how I can tell what part goes to every person xD <33

    ReplyDelete