Thursday, May 12, 2011

My People Guessing Game that Everyone like to Steal(:

#1 - Damnit. I just don't understand anything. I'm super uber insanely confused by half of what you do. Mainly, how? Just how, my dear friend, do you manage to do that thing you do? It's a mystery to me. You shut me up. I was on one of my rants (and we all know I am unstoppable once I start to speak) and yet, you shut me up. Easily in fact, it only took three simple syllables, and I was simply speechless. It wasn't because I didn't already know that they were true. It was how easily I believed you. " I love you." What does that mean? Thousands of responses ran through my mind. Some so rude and thick with rejection that it would surely ruin my karma for a year; Some so ridiculously sappy that you probably wouldn't think me capable of thinking them. Instead, I just said "I love you too."

#2- Fine. Fine then. Don't talk to me. It sort of sucks that I love you. But whatever. Hate me. That's cool. I don't know what happened to things like "forever" and "always" and "love." Ha. You talk about about BOy 1 like he's the slime of the earth but you aren't really any better.

#3- Not romantically, but honestly. I like you better than every other teenage boy at our school. You're amazing. thx(:

#4- WHY ISN'T EVERY OTHER TEENAGER EXACTLY LIKE US?!?!?!?!?!



Thx(:

No comments:

Post a Comment