All of the boys have changed now. Try to guess. I doubt you will, because my thoughts on them have changed too. And I am ever-changing. So, that too is always a factor.
Boy 1: You grew up. Why would you do that? How could you do that? Could you teach me? Why are you wearing Skinny Jeans? What happenened to those blue jeans? The straight cut blue jeans with tears at the knees? Why is your hair short? I remember when I used to play with that hair. Hm. Why does your shirt say Hurley on it? What happened to those three shirts? You know, the one's you wore all the time? Avenged Seven Fold, A pink collar shirt that you wore when I was angry at you, and the a small collection of other band t-shirts usually accompanied by clashing ties. Why is your voice so low? God, your voice got so low. It's not the same voice that I know. It's not the one I had prepared myself for. This isn't the voice for which I was incapable of hatred. The voice I adored and cherished even when it was jealous, and angry, and immature.
Boy 2: What is it with you? Honestly. Stop liking me. Stop it right now. See, I have 3 good reasons of the top of my head: I don't like you, I don't currently have the mental energy to reject you harsh enough that you'll go away, never in a million years would anyone in the right mind call us compatible.
Boy 3: -_- Once again, quit it with the liking. Just stop it right now. I can come up with 5 in this situation:
- It makes me way too happy that you like me.
- It makes you way too happy that I have to try so damn hard not to like you back.
- I can't tell what's real with you. I don't know whether to trust you or not.
- Because I keep associating really good songs with you and if you turn out to be a dick then it is going to be awful, because all those songs will be ruined.
- Well, Everyone. You get the idea.
..... So. That's as close as I'm coming to comprehendable literature today.
No comments:
Post a Comment