Saturday, May 28, 2011

Loyalty

I know a girl. She's talented, beautiful, and an amazing friend. She's really misunderstood, especially lately. Everyone asks what's wrong with her; why she's so pissy; or why she's turning in to Ryan. Well, how about everyone just worries about themselves? Everyone else is just trying to find themselves socially. This is her way of doing it. Ridiculing someone doesn't change their behavior. I understand that she's frustrating, because sometimes I get frustrated too. Honestly though, if you have a problem with my bestfriend than you best not discuss it with me. It's one thing to express your frustration in a respectful way. It's another to be trash-talking her. Don't think that I won't call you out. I will.

I know another girl. She's my darling, my baby, my River Song. Everyone keeps sticking their fat ugly heads into her romantic life. Leave her alone. She can date whomever she likes. Regardless of whether you think she should or not, you should act like good friends and be supportive of her. She's happy. If you were good friends, than that's what you would want for her. She's my darling, and if anyone dares hurt her remember that I have her back. Her happiness matters more to me than your stupid drama.

Despite the fact that I don't like to create problems and drama, I think everyone knows where my loyalty lies. If you don't, then you will soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment