Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy PLace

Grr. I'm writing on sheer frustration. Why did I allow myself to be sucked into such a pointless and exhausting situation? I don't feel like myself. I feel like some kind of cliche' teenage shell. Haha. But it's okay. This is a much less formal post then most of my others. Hmmn. I think that maybe I'm not frustated anymore. This is why everyone should write more. You know how people just go to their happy place when they are upset?  I was always too indecisive, and too stressed to choose one. So the written word became my theoratical happy place. If I surround myself with constant stimulation at all times, and I am always writing, drawing, or singing my thoughts, then their is nothing but hot air and energy left in my head. It works quite nicely. Wow. I just totally rambled. And I don't care. I'm sick of being intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment