The too-opinionated, too-idealistic,head under the hat of a girl on the edge.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Him.
I'm actually blogging a third time today. It's sort of addictive. I love moulin rouge. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he likes my best friend. We both like him, you know. And she has no problem telling me all about his probable romantic feelings. This is the first time I have ever witnessed unintentional torture on this level. Given my luck, he will probably fall head over heels for her. They will walk around school holding hands and kissing, and I will tell her how happy I am for her. I'll swear that I don't like him that much. To myself and to her. Then, when they break up, (because they will, and probably quickly- we are teenagers after all) she will be heart broken, and I will still be obligated to deny my feelings for him. YUP. It basically sucks. So, I'm just going to try with everything I have to get him to like me better first. That is the only right way to do this. God,(or whomever it is up there) I hope it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment