1.)I hate teenagers. I hate being a teenager. I hate people. I hate being a person. (I wish I was monkey. I wish lived on an island somewhere. )
2.) I hate that cynicalness isn't a word. I hate that I don't care.
3.) I hate yelling. I hate the headache that follows. I hate that I only yell at myself. I hate that I'm so angry. I hate that I don't talk about it. I hate that I don't want to.
4.) I hate that it's all in my head. I hate that I'm considered an idealist. I hate that I'm practical where it doesn't count. I hate when he is practical to a fault. I hate close-minded-ness.
5.) I hate that I have so many amazing, beautiful, talented, NEEDY, friends. I hate that I'm not needy, even when I should be. I hate that the least emotional person I know told me not to bottle up my feelings. I hate that I'm a hypocrite.
6.) I hate that I don't understand the concept of beauty within. I hate that I'm not zen. I hate that you can't be part of every religion. I hate fear-based faith. I hate that I don't hate religion.
7.) I hate that you are finding this entertaining. I hate that this is what my emotions add up to. I hate that I'm interesting, for all the wrong reasons.
8.) I hate that this probably makes you feel bad for me. I hate that I don't feel bad for myself. I hate that you think I need help, or comfort. I hate that I don't want it.
9.) I hate that I only have illogical fears. I hate that I don't fear scary things. I hate that I'm scared of the dark, and the light.
10.) I hate that you cared enough to read this, and I've only left you more confused and afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment