The too-opinionated, too-idealistic,head under the hat of a girl on the edge.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Waste of Time pt. 2
Now, after I have made a futile attempt at loving someone I hardly know with out their knowledge, I will come face to face with another truth. That I like to make rules. I make rules about wasting your life on " love," and on other people. I push my own anto-trust agenda on the people I love in an effort to save them from themselves. I give advice based on the knowledge that young relationships are - in most cases - a waste of time. However, in my romantic relationships these rules no longer apply. I am able to push away every girl that does me wrong, every backstabber. I can gladly kick them to the curb. However, when it comes to romance, I don't ever move on. I believe in, and on occasion trust in, people for no reason other than that I am fascinated by them. I somehow associate love with infatuation, and interesting with trustworthy. This doen't mean that my advice isn't valid. It just means that I view myself as above these rules. They do not apply to me because I see myself as better, wiser and deeper than these regulations. That's not exactly fair. I could say that I am apologetic for being such a hypocrite, but I would know that I'm genuinely not. Besides, It is only to my detriment. So there for, I disobey myself and punish myself in the same action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment