I have been doing this whole Moulin Rouge esc jealousy thing. It's totally unintentional. Everyone else has a life... and what do you know, I want one. Certain people get every guy she wants, what do you know, I'm ridiculously clichely teenag-ish and jealous.
Regardless of whether you believe me, I kind of had it going on at my old school. Now though, everything feels like it's another step down in my constant downward spiral.
I keep coming up with new, more creative ways of being super pessimistic. Like for instance, most people are like, " Darn it. My hair is messed up." My head likes to do this. " Damn it all to hell. My stupid hair is messed up. Not that it matters, I'm obviously unattractive anyway. And even if I was, apparently I'm a super annoying bitchy psychopath. So, Ya. I'll just mess it up more... There."
Don't bother disagreeing with me. Whether or not those specific comments are true is beside the point. I know I am a little bit of eveything I seem to find myself thinking. I don't hate myself. Don't say I do. I just get frustrated with my lack of understanding. My lack of normality. My lack of I don't know... Preppiness. Now before you get all pissy about my label remember that I didn't say anything negative about anyone. Chill. It's not that I want to be different. I just wish I was the best at something. Everyone has their trademark thing. All of them. Kenzy is beautiful, and silly. Rachel is talented and smart, and witty. Bridget. Need I say her voice?
Kaycey is the most amazing friend. And everyone is a little of everything.
And here I am. So far I'm either the Crazy one. Or the comforting one. Great. Thanks. That's going to get me so far in life. Maybe I can be like Charlie Sheen. I can just run around saying random witty controversial crap and get rich because everyone finds me entertaining. Yay.
I got most talkative. And there was that rumor today... <3
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, Moulin Rouge is the greatest movie ever. Charlie Sheen is also quite entertaining and I don't care if anyone is offended that I think he is very humorous and his verbal diarhea is poetic. Moving on, I'm sorry to be all mom-ish but how could you possibly think that you don't have a trademark thing? Your trademark thing is that you're beyond the thing. You are brilliant, beautiful, talented, rebellious, & exquisite. Being awesome is your thing. <3
ReplyDelete