" I guess this is growing up."
Let's not. Let's really really not. Let's just like NOT. Okay? Can I just NOT? Please? Pretty please? COOL.
** Everyone reading stares at the screen with a curious and confused face**
I would really like to not be attracted to boys. Lesbianism would be great, but sadly I'm a one way street with no turns. I have a habit of only wanting what I can't have. If I see it, and I can't have it, I want it. It's like I'm pre-programmed for romantic self destruction. It's not that I'm incapable of getting a boyfriend; It's that I'm incapable of getting exactly what I want, and I'm really stubborn.
I refuse to settle for someone I don't even like. I won't ever do that. I'm never going to date someone with the knowledge that they were just the next best thing. Because it hurts really badly to find out you've been settled for. I'd rather be rejected.
So, SEMI. YAY! ** sarcasm** It's going to be the dramatic super nova of the century. I'll just try not to get involved. I will anyway though. I just can't resist. HA. HA. HA. no. its not funny.
Well, Go away. I don't want you creeping on my blog. Thanks.
Well then. be that way.. -.-"
ReplyDeletethis saddens me :-(
ReplyDelete