For those of you who have already played this game with me, you know how it works. I give a summary of each young male figure in my life, and leave you to ponder as to who on earth I'm referring to. None of you will figure it out. Well, maybe a few...
Boy 1: You're my friend, one of my closest friends. I find great comfort in knowing that you are always there if I need you. That you are a shoulder to cry on. You understand my language, and you don't get offended. You can make me laugh on my worst days. You can make me smile when I feel like I am incapable of happiness. I appreciate your friendship. And I am so happy that you are still there for me, despite my craziness, and my confusion.
Boy 2: I know you. I know you in a way that no one else does. On the surface you act like a total bad ass, and I know you would kill anyone who thought about hurting me, or anyone else you care about. However, you do have a heart. You take care of your family, and you have affection for people weaker than you. I miss you. A lot. The idea of you going.. away. Going to the army. I don't even want to think about how afraid I would be. I don't want to think about that big, mean, boy with the secret heart, leaving us; leaving me; for good.
Boy 3: Oh, goodness. *blush* You have this way about you. It's ridiculous. Really it is. But I have this weird ominous respect for you. Mostly, because you don't feel so bad for yourself all the time. You're the only boy I know who isn't either totally stuck up, or totally insecure. Talking to you, makes me... Well, Happy. It isn't necessarily a crush. Besides, if it was... I would never admit it to myself because that would just be way to controversial.
Boy 4: Well, You're... you. There is no other way of putting it. I used to say I had a huge crush on you, because I did. For... 2 and a half months. And then I didn't. However, the feelings linger ever so lightly in the back of my head. I'll just keep ignoring them. That's my master plan.
Boy 5: Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You are freaking hilarious. This whole formula you have is... brilliant. I'm wondering how long it will be before more than Beauty, and I notice the pattern. I think you could be a really good friend though. Maybe, if I can get past your general ass-hole-ness lately we could be.
Boy 6: Can you say... Super Attractive? You're the definition of ridiculous unattainable crush, and it is hilariously teenage. You are just amazing.
I know 5 and 6 xD
ReplyDelete