I am perfectly content with life. This never happens. I have nothing negative to say. I'm not going to point out some enormous flaw in society, or in my life. I'm not going to rant about my dad, or religion, or any other angsty subject. I'm just going to sit here, and honestly tell you that I am satisfied. I am content. I am okay.
I have an obsession with suicide notes today. (Big jump from former paragraph? yes.) First, I read a book on Nirvana and only read the chapter's about Kurt's suicide note (r.i.p. <3), Then I bought an AMAZING book called suicide notes, Then I learned Adam's Song on guitar and played it literally 25 times. It was really weird. I don't know, just a current obsession.
So, these days I find all romance nauseating. Especially the really heart felt "real" or happy stuff. I can handle the drama, and the fights, but when people are deeply happy in a a relationship I find it deeply disturbing and more-than-slightly sickening.
Yes. I do like a boy. No. I won't tell you who. Yes. That does go against everything I just stated. No. I don't care what you think.
DON'T JUDGE ME, JUST BECAUSE I'M A WINNER.
No comments:
Post a Comment