Person #1: We're friends. It's awesome. We're awesome. That's right, you and I, we rock. Mhmm. Troll King. It's okay that your trollish, because apparently I am too. and apparently we fly. xD
Person #2: I'm sorry that you're all asdfghjkl. I love you very very much. And I'm sorry about the tree branch. Also, Beauty, you are quite beautiful.
Person #3: Shit. Well, this is exactly the opposite of what I had planned. I wasn't supposed to tell you I like you. You weren't supposed to tell me you like me. In fact, we weren't supposed to like eachother. But I do. So.... Yes. It's mostly just because you're awesome. Don't think that I won't still kivk your ass, boy. I will. I went there.
Person #4: I love you. Doctor Who and Pasta. Yes.
Person #5: **ring**
" What do YOU want?"
" That's a nice way of answering the phone."
" Of course it is, Bitch."
... enough said. <3 xD
No comments:
Post a Comment