Stop it. Don't even present the idea of anything romantic ever happening between us ever ever ever again. Damnit, now I'm being a hypocrite. You can tell me anything. I mean that. You just have to understand that it's incredibly frustrating for me when you keep taking things away and then puttng them back. It's like you just want to tease me with what I know I'll never really get to have. Can't we just be friends? I love you way too much to not be friends. I was getting good at putting everything else behind us. So, stop bringing those feelings back to the surface. We're dancing on a very very thin line here, between friendship and old feelings. And that is a dangerous place to be. I'm trying to do the responsible smart thing for once, because everytime we do this it explodes in our faces. Well, more like it explodes in MY face. You know how bad I am at refusing you. You know how difficult it is for me to not just humor you, and play right along with your little charm. I could probably recite your lines by now. " Is it sad..." Yes. It's pretty sad. It's sad that you hurt so many people in your quest for romantic satisfaction and you can't just be satisfied. I love you though. More than words can say. And it's important to me that I'm friends with you. You CAN tell me anything, and I want you to. I'll always give you my best advice, and be the same kind caring friend that I have always tried to be for you. However, the bachelor: you edition isn't running another season. Choose a path and take it, because It's all or nothing, and your fan club of girls is dwindling. <------ My rambling letter thingy is done now.
I'm going to Florida, and this is the first year that I can honestly say that leaving New Hampshire will be bittersweet. I'm going to miss my friends so much. I'm going to miss Mia's painfully enthusiastic hugs, Kaycey's musical themed everything, Noah's awkwardness, Kenzy's yawns, Felicity drawing on my stomach, Rachel's punches in the face (not really), Ethan's perverted jokes, Bridget and Maddy's habit of rushing me everytime I lay down, and making fun of Sam. I can't wait to throw a big party when I get back and see all of your lovely faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment