Number One: I missed you, but now I don't have to miss you anymore. Yay. I was mildly horrified at the "fact" that we would probably never be exactly the same ever again. Well, that's just my paranoia. I love you little face-making bunny girl.
Number Two: So, troll face. Ya... rabid squirrel mixed with a leprachaun. It's okay, Troll King. I am happy *ahem* ecstatic that I again see you as the slightly annoying sickeningly lovable teddy bear like man child that I met earlier this year, and often wanted to hurt. (:
Number Three: Pointless. Just like shoes, and society, and clothing, my liking you is utterly pointless. Well, I have a sort of fettish for pointless things these days. It's dreadfully inconvenient. Anyway, Don't do that. The whole, " I'm me and I'll just have a low self esteem and force Jewlz to compliment me in her awkward fashion." Not to say that I wasn't serious.... Also, don't tell me that you don't think you're charming. Bull shit. You know you're charming. It's just like Kenzy's face, you know it's irrefusable. -_-
Number Four: So, you're being a bit rude and indifferent and whatever. It's okay. I understand that you're in more pain than you are willing to admit right now. Yes, It stings a little, and I can't promise not to get pissed sometimes. We'll get through this. As the great Marley says " Truth is, everyone is gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." You're worth it.
Number Five: RIVER SONG. <3.... Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment