First of all, be happy. Don't even start reading my blog right now unless you are happy. If you're going to be unhappy or over dramatic, go read basically anyone else's blog. I you want to be sophisticated go read Rachel's blog. ( I highly recommend it.) However, if you are genuinely happy and worry-free, stay right here and read on.
Also, please excuse any grammatical errors. It's two in the morning. I'm the only person up, and I'm typing on an iPod.
Today I saw a shirt that said, " Love is..." Clearly this was an unfinished question; an inquiry that was meant to cause the people reading it to wonder. At first, I thought things such as," A mother loves her children." " A man loves his wife." Then I remembered that not only are those statements sometimes untrue, they are often untrue. So, I was left with this question:" What is this fantastical thing called love? What is this overwhelming emotion that so many of my friends, relatives, and romantic interests have claimed to feel for me?" I could think of nothing. But as I thought on 8 realized that maybe the answer was in the question. Love is. Despite everything, despite pain, fear, greed and hunger love lives on. As humans, we constantly ask," Love is..." Ladies and gentlemen, love is. And that's what makes it so amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment