" I lead the revolution in my bedroom, and we set all the zippers free. No more war. No more clothes. Give me peace."
I hate clothing, because it is restrictive. I do not enjoy restricitions. Sometimes, I think of doing things that are unthinkable, disturbing, and strange simply because I'm not supposed to. I enjoy those moments of bitter ignorance. I love the insults. Not because I like being hated. Rather, I enjoy being able to embrace my spite and my contempt for society in a moment where - by the standards of others - I am not just some crazy bitch. I am empowered. It is easy to think that people befriend me strictly for entertainment purposes, but sometimes I think that maybe I am respected too. Sometimes, when I am feeling a bit conceded instead of my usual insecurity, I think that maybe people think me brave. I've been told that I am a brave person. This is why when people say I am the weird one, the unique one, the crazy one, I am honored to hear it. Because I know that I'm not just the crazy one. I'm the brave one.
No comments:
Post a Comment