The too-opinionated, too-idealistic,head under the hat of a girl on the edge.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
That Girl Pt.2
Why? Why on fucking earth does everyone have this impression of me? Did I do something to make me seem like I like being walked on? I don't FYI. I feel like I have lost myself. I've lost everything I thought I was. I was a leader. A, well for lack of a better word, Punk, and it was great. Why does everyone suddenly think I am cute? Why am I suddenly being compared to girls I consider cute? And also since when does it not bother me to be called cute? It used to. That word made my skin crawl. I don't want to be cute, Damnit. Oh My God. I became that girl, didn't I? Holy shit. I did! Ha! Irony! Glorious! I became that cute little teenage girl. The officially barf-worthy girl who believes the whole "you'recute." thing as if it matters! What even is life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Breath. In, out. In, out. In, out.
ReplyDelete