"What do you mean? Me? Categorized? Never! I don't fit in to a category! I'm unique! "
Ha! My friends, today is the day that we recognize that we all have a clique, we all have a category, and no matter how much we hate it, we ALL have a reputation. I'm not above it; You're not above it. This is teenage life, after all. For, no matter how much you say you "aren't in a clique," "you are a floater" I can nearly guarantee that you have used the word "prep" in the last 48 hours. If you haven't, then congratulations. However, since all of you have, keep in mind that we all judge, we all have labels, and we all create them. You are not anymore above the lingo, actions, and social criteria of your social enviroment then anyone else. I am slowly coming to the realization that I am not above these things. I, too, am a teenager. Therefore, if headstrong, stubborn, angry old me, can admit to my involvement in what I know in my heart is injustice. SO you can you. Not only, do you deny these labels - which you gave yourself - you create new ones, which just makes you a hypocrite just like me.
i havent said prep!!!! yaaaayyyy!
ReplyDelete