Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh, The Teen-girliness of it all.

I'm not going to say anything negative. I promise. So. Here I go.
Queen. Listening to queen makes me so happy. I love that they didn't care in the slightest what anyone thought, about them. The goal wasn't to get as much attention, to win over the most people at once, or to have the top hit on the top 40 charts. The goal was to make music. Beautiful, amazing music. They did something no one else could pull off. They were the first and, so far, the last.

If you're wondering why I'm randomly rambling on and on about Queen, It's because what I'm going to talk about totally ties in... Okay not really, but it too makes me very happy. It appears that all my negative-based blog posts about boys will soon come to a screeching halt. Yes. That's right. The hopeless romantic in denial is actually going to have a boyfriend. Surprised? me too.

As in everything, this is bittersweet.  But isn't everything?

No comments:

Post a Comment