Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dance, Dance.(:

The dance was fabulous. The best dance I have ever been to. It felt like every problem we have with eachother, every bad thing we've done, evaporated. I felt no resentment towards anyone. All my loose ends were tied. People I was harboring resentment towards on the way in, were engaging in hilarious conversation on the way out. It feels so amazing to not hate a single person. To be able to honestly say that I loved everyone around me, and I could see that the feelings were shared. Everyone was thrown together in a mash up of laughs, and sunglasses, and smiles. Hugs were passed around between almost everyone. I could se the tension breaking. Every song was cherished like the last chocolate in the box. It was how it used to be. How it should be. I'm sure by tomorrow, everyone will find a new enemy, but for now, I love you all. For now, I am content. For now, I am at peace with the fact that I have forgiven everyone who has hurt me. Can we remember this? Can we hold on to this night? Tomorrow, will everyone still be smiling? Can we bask in the glow of this night? Because for now, my darlings, we are at peace. For now, I can sleep. For now, we are okay. For now, this is how the teenage years should be, The Wonder Years. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment