Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winning.

Next door, there are college boys.
These college boys are quite funny. These silly college boys like to party.
I want to party. They are kind of lame though. And one of them has large shoulders, and long hair and looks like some kind of weird giant cowboy hippy man.

I would really like to take everything my mother says and publish it. Perhaps a future blog will be all mother quotes. Mhm. Here's a few:
  • "Mom, can I have some of your Dorito's?" "Why you got the munchies? You smoking dope?"
  • "Mom, can I stay after for chorus?" " Sure, You're not gonna smoke dope are you?" " Mrs. Redmond wouldn't let us smoke, Mom. "" You'd be surprised. It's pretty fun."
  • " Mom, where are the keys?" [In a delirious half-asleep voice.] "in the key bag," " Where?" " On the key stick" "Where?" " In a big ball of Jell-o made out of green fairies"


Winning.

2 comments:

  1. Make a Twitter account for mom quotes. Like Dear Girls Above Me or Shit My Dad Says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete