Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It doesn't hurt that bad, when you're expecting it.

And I was. I was really expecting this. I felt so bad for expecting it too. Ha!

My friend, You know who I'm talking to you, You are officially ON GLUE. Honestly, I'm not sad. I'm pissed off like I haven't been in months. Thank you, (yes you read right) You reminded me who I am. And I'm not the kind of person who does this. I don't let my guard down for anyone or anything. You have made me so unbelievably angry and to be honest, I don't mind it. I miss this feeling of exhilaration. I miss having a good reason to be pissed off. Contentment is just so boring.(:

I'm not going to have one of those blogs, that's all about boys. But let me just say, before you retaliate to my anger, let's remember that I still have your sweatshirt.(;

1 comment: